Our client, the National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (NAFTZ) needed the ability to easily update content as theirs was constantly changing. They also needed a blog and to maintain and display a list of upcoming industry events. In addition, they wanted to display their Twitter feed on their site, but integrated seamlessly within the site’s design schema. Istetix was a sub-contractor to Naftz’s graphic design company who handed off the completed artwork to us to convert into a website.
We recommended WordPress for its extensibility and ease-of-use as a content management system. Istetix converted the artwork into a WordPress template. We developed a custom plug-in to display the Twitter feed and installed multiple other 3rd-party WordPress plug-ins to provide the other functionality that the client wanted.
- Conversion of PSD artwork to WordPress template
- Install and configure WordPress and apply design template
- Developed custom Twitter plug-in
- Install and configure multiple WordPress plug-ins
- Search Engine Optimization